Saturday, May 8, 2010

Soft and Spicy Chocolate Cookies

One thing that no one ever says after eating any chocolate treat that I make is "Brr! It's cold in here!" This is not only because that would be an insanely stupid thing to say but also because people that I know tend to still find the Joseph Ducreux meme entertaining (I know, right?) and would opt for something along the lines of "The temperature seems to have risen! Promptly remove thine clothing!". (*cough*)

Which is really just a long way of saying that I added cayenne pepper to the cookie batter.



Here's a shot of the cookies cooling but only in the surface temperature sense.

I suppose that if you weren't into heat, you could omit the pepper. But then I wouldn't have a reason to link to this irritating Bloodhound Gang song.



You'll have it stuck in your head for days. Sorry about that. The cookies really are worth the pain of listening to f--king Jimmy Pop.

That's a lie. Nothing is worth that.

(baking note: recipe was quartered, lame pop culture linkage free of charge)

No comments:

Post a Comment